How to add a braid to a hair on the Sims 4

I have received many requests for help from people who want to create new hairstyles for the Sims 4, but feel some difficulty in building a mesh in Blender, so I thought it would be interesting to create a moldable and adaptable mesh so that new creators can Create new hair easily.
I created a mesh braid with the possibility of molding it easily and smoothly.





I also created a tutorial to help you figure out how you can easily adapt this mesh to a Sims 4 hair.


This Video is in Portuguesebut is subtitled in English.
If you like click in “Like” and if you want to be aware of new tutorials subscribe to my channel.
On my website I created a gallery with my video tutorials, you can go see: http://mystufforigin.com/tutorials/

Thanks!


Comments

  1. wish i could make hair on sims 4 like you do....... :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment